The Deadline for Abstract Submission is: 30 April 2017.
Abstract body is limited to 300 words.
Tables must be created in the system directly and cannot be added as an attachment.
Each cell has to be copied into the system separately.
When copying text into the abstract form, please note the following:
- Special characters will not be copied properly.
To insert special characters please use the “Insert Character” icon.
- Text formatting is removed when copying the text.
To keep the formatting, please use the “Insert Formatting” drop-down menu as follows:
- Choose “Line break” to continue the text in the next row.
- Choose “New Paragraph” to continue the text after two rows. Please use this instead of the “ENTER” button.
- Choose the relevant line from the list in order to format your text with the Bold/Italic/Underline options.
- After entering the abstract title and text, click the “Next” button and preview your abstract with the final formatting. Make any necessary changes.
Note to all E-Poster submitters:
The abstracts accepted for poster presentation will be presented as E-posters (Electronic poster presentation).
Once your E-posters abstracts are accepted, you will be asked to submit them also as a PPT file (if you haven’t already done so).
Note that these presentations are limited to 6 slides and will be converted to PDF, so please do not include any transitions between slides.
- All abstracts have been forwarded for the Scientific Committee’s review. If an abstract is accepted, the presenting author must register.
Authors who submit an abstract but fail to register for by 30 May, 2017 run the risk of having their abstracts withdrawn
- The abstracts accepted for poster presentation will be presented as E-posters (Electronic poster presentation)
Letters of acceptance will be sent. If you have not received any notification, please contact the secretariat: email@example.com
Consent to upload Abstract, Presentation Material or lecture’s video
World Neonatology Association reserves the right to publish on the conference or at the Association website:
- Some or all abstracts in HTML or PDF format
- Some or all of the presentations in PDF format
- Some of all recordings/videos/photographs of the lectures
When submitting an abstract via the online system, the submitter will ask to consent the upload of his/her presentation or recordings/videos/photographs.